Workshop on Open-Source EDA Technology
Virtually co-sponsored by ICCAD 2022 on November 3, 2022!
The WOSET workshop aims to galvanize the open-source EDA movement. The workshop will bring together EDA researchers who are committed to open-source principles to share their experiences and coordinate efforts towards developing a reliable, fully open-source EDA flow. The workshop will feature presentations and posters that overview existing or under-development open-source tools, designs and technology libraries. A live demo session for tools in advanced state will be planned. The workshop will feature a panel on the present status and future challenges in open-source EDA, and how to coordinate efforts and ensure quality and interoperability across open-source tools.
There is no registration fee. The workshop is virtual. Please register through Zoom to attend the live sessions.
The 2022 WOSET paper proceedings is available at WOSET 2022
- Jose Renau, UC Santa Cruz (Co-Chair)
- Matthew Guthaus, UC Santa Cruz (Co-Chair)
- Matthew Guthaus, UC Santa Cruz
- Jose Renau, UC Santa Cruz
- Matthew Venn, YosysHQ & ChipFlow
- Rajit Manohar, Yale University
- Scott Temple, University of Utah
- Jonathan Balkind, UC Santa Barbara
- Tobias Grosser, University of Edinburgh
- Jesse Cirimeli-Low, UC Santa Cruz
- Sakshi Garg, UC Santa Cruz
For inquiries, please contact Matthew Guthaus (email@example.com) or Jose Renau (firstname.lastname@example.org).